Properties do not display on When rule condition form
A few properties configured for selection do not display on When rule condition form on Pega 8.3.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new property in a class on the Developer Studio
- Create a new When rule in the class
- Reference the property in the When rule condition. The property is unavailable
- Select the Advanced tab. The property is available for selection
Root CauseThis behavior is as per the Pega product design.
Perform the following local-change to make properties available on this tab:
- Switch to the App Studio (in previous versions called Pega Express)
- Create properties
- Save the properties
- Return to the Dev Studio. Newly created properties display on the list on the Conditions tab
Note- When a When rule is created, the list of properties available on the Conditions tab is generated by the pzFieldsAndCondSourceForWhenGadget activity (It's goal is: Get Express Fields).