Requirement to suppress browser alert
On reclicking the Admin menu, Pega Alert box displays with the "Work Object Already Open - Would you like to reopen the item and lose any unsaved changes?" message. Requirement to suppress the browser alert that displays on reopening the work item.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a link with the Run Script action
- Pass 'pega.desktop.showHarness' as a function to the action
- Pass the required Harness parameters
The browser alert which occurs on reclick of a work item is expected from the product.
Perform the following local-change:
- Go to the Run Script Action
- Set the skipConflictCheck parameter to True
50% found this useful