Steps to clone a PRPC environment with Tomcat running on VMWare
What are the steps to clone a PRPC environment with Tomcat running on VMWare server?
- Clone the VM image that has PRPC and Tomcat application server.
- Clone the database.
- Modify the Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) connection settings in context.xml (<Tomcat>/conf/context.xml) to connect to the new cloned database.
- Delete contents of the Pega Temp directory. The path to the Pega Temp location is specified in url/initialization/explicittempdir environment name in the context.xml.
- Delete the prweb folder in the <Tomcat>\work\Catalina\localhost directory.
- Delete old Tomcat logs (<Tomcat>/logs).
- Start the Tomcat server.
0% found this useful