Validation Processing Error in Accessibility Mode
1)In accesibility view validations are taking long time to process
2)Screen is not loading correctly after validation
3) Processing symbol is displayed for long time and we are unable to update the case details
Errors on the webpage might cause it to work incorrectly
* Required object harness_accessibility.js
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section with tabs and list to list layouts and button to Proceed
2) Give an option for Enabling Accessibility
3) On click on Enable Accessibility Load a Section For Accessible mode
4)Create an activity for validating the user inputs
5) On clik of Proceed button in Section you will get Error on sceen in IE and in Mozilla processing symbol will be there for long time
Please refer the attached document for futher details
'Compact JS' option for the Text File Rule 'accessibility.js' was switch ON.
After switch OFF the 'Compact JS' option for the Text File Rule 'accessibility.js' validation error on screen in accessibility view behaves as expected.
0% found this useful