This May, we’ll be streaming PegaWorld iNspire 2022 in two different time zones to accommodate our global audience. Live broadcasts will take place on May 24 at 9:00 AM ET or May 25 at 10:00 AM AEST. As usual, attendees will hear about how the some of the biggest brands in the world use Pega to solve today’s business challenges. But technical content is an equally important part of our flagship event.
Join us (Registration is free!) to learn about the brilliant solutions and transformative technology that developers need so that you can plan the most meaningful experience for your role.
Why should developers attend PegaWorld 2022?
Here are the top seven reasons!
1: High ROI
No one has time for yet another way-too-long webinar. We understand how valuable your time is and we won’t waste it with “marketing-speak.” Our 2.5-hour virtual event addresses your biggest technical challenges and offer forward-thinking solutions and exciting technical announcements. Think maximum-impact, minimum time. No need to travel. And even pants are optional (although highly recommended).
2: Easy access to Pega’s senior leadership
So you’re not attending in person, you’ll still benefit from unprecedented access to Pega’s senior leadership. Interact with many of our speakers through live Q&A during their keynotes.
- Pega Founder and CEO Alan Trefler will discuss how to own your future agenda, boost your effectiveness in the short term, and reduce complexity in the long term.
- Pega CTO and VP of Product Strategy Don Schuerman will explore Pega’s recent research on the future of IT--from new technologies to balance our work lives to the strategic role IT will play to help us reclaim our focus on what REALLY matters.
- Plus, Pega Chief Product Officer Kerim Akgonul, will help you understand how you can use AI to reveal the problems and solutions that others can’t see. Put low code to work and become the AI expert at your company.
Take this opportunity to see all that's possible and discover what you can do with Pega.
3: Groundbreaking sessions at the Pega Innovation Hub
Discover the latest tech innovations. See demos of new solutions. And much more. The live product demos at PegaWorld iNspire are truly “can’t miss” opportunities for developers to explore the latest Pega technology.
The Innovation Hub offers a continuous live stream of demos, showing engineers building Pega software in real-time. Each 10-minute segment will focus on customer experience, customer service, or intelligent automation, all while Pega product experts answer your questions live! (Closed captioning will be available in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.)
4: Get it right with citizen developers
A citizen developer is a non-IT stakeholder who creates new applications using low-code development environments supported by corporate IT. But these users can cause unintentional problems for developers. To be effective, your citizen developer program needs the right people, processes, and technology with organizational guardrails to ensure compliance, manage permissions, maintain security, and mitigate risk. Low-code Citizen development templates can help. Now available in App Studio, these fast, easy-to-use, and secure low-code templates speed citizen development adoption. Check out the following sessions to learn more:
- Session: Establishing a Sustainable Citizen Development Practice for Enterprises
- Session: Ford’s Pega COE Empowers Citizen Developers with Low Code that Drives Speed to Value
- Session: The Pod-Based Approach to Citizen Developers at Navy Federal Credit Union
5: Supercharge your workflows with Process Mining and Process AI
Pega has expanded the power of its Process AI portfolio by adding Process Mining features. Clients can now perform process analysis, including gap and bottleneck identification, and enable true end-to-end workflow optimization.
Join these sessions to learn how Pega Process AI and Process Mining can take your process automation strategies to the next level:
- Keynote: Prevailing with Technology – Featuring Live Q&A
- Innovation Hub: Innovation Hub for Intelligent Automation
- Session: Supercharge Your Pega Workflows with Process Mining and Process AI
6: Embed workflows anywhere
Extend back-end operations to front-end channels. Quickly and seamlessly plug workflows into any design system and front-end technology with new low-code connectors, APIs, and SDKs. Improve customer and employee satisfaction while decreasing development and maintenance time. Learn how Cosmos React, together with the new Pega Constellation UI architecture, simplifies and improves development regardless of your level of technical expertise. Manage multiple experiences from the same application definition, deploy built-in accessibility and design guardrails, and create experiences that drive real outcomes.
7: Shhhh: super-secret reveals
Join Alan Trefler’s keynote to be among the first to hear the latest exciting technology announcements.
One more secret: we will end PegaWorld iNspire on a high note, with an exclusive performance by Blues Traveler.
Sound useful? Register today for free. See you there!