ABBYY FlexiCapture, an intelligent document processing platform, provides the most comprehensive, robust, and technologically advanced solution for automatically identifying and transforming the content that's locked within your business documents into process-ready information. It brings together the best NLP-, AI- and ML-based techniques and high-quality recognition capabilities onto a single, enterprise-scale platform to handle every type of document - from simple forms to complex, freeform documents. It can handle every job size, from ad hoc single documents to large batch jobs requiring tough SLAs. The data, from a variety of sources, is intelligently sorted with NN-based automatic document classification technology to be automatically validated and further exported to a business application. Orchestrating the process from acquisition to delivery, ABBYY FlexiCapture feeds content-driven business applications such as RPA and BPM, helping organizations focus on customer service, cost reduction, compliance, and competitive advantage.
ABBYY FlexiCapture enables Pega customers to add a new level of automation to their handling of documents and unstructured content, turning it into structured, actionable information that makes Pega processes smarter dramatically improving the customer experience and increasing operational efficiency.
- Faster straight-through processing: Content from documents entering through any channel, in any format are automatically extracted, understood, and delivered, removing manual processing friction.
- Natural language processing (NLP): NLP technology allows processing of the unstructured documents such as contracts, leases, articles, agreements, and email, helping to accelerate transactions while significantly reducing operating costs and errors.
- Ready-to-use solution: Invoices, purchase orders (POs), and receipts can now be processed with one solution. Built on the same principles used for invoice processing, the receipts and POs can be processed out of the box with continuous improvement and supported countries extension.
- Auto-learning: The auto-learning capabilities help accelerate the time to production and significantly reduce ongoing system support and maintenance costs. The technology helps users train the system to process flexible or irregular document layouts while the administrator retains full control to edit, fine-tune, or discard auto-learning results. The system continuously learns and improves based on feedback from users utilizing ABBYY advanced machine learning and NLP.
- Image enhancement: Automatically improve images to optimize processing. Features such as auto-crop, background whitening, image quality assessment, and custom enhancement profile creation for different image sources, help process all documents regardless of their quality or source.
- Visibility into data and processes: Monitoring tools and reports on key parameters, including resources, performance, and accuracy, provide process transparency and predictability while giving administrators insight into opportunities for improvement.
- Powerful functionality in the cloud: With FlexiCapture Cloud, you have the flexibility to choose your deployment option. FlexiCapture can run where it makes the most sense for you. Configurations for FlexiCapture can be deployed to either on-premises or cloud and are compatible with both. It delivers advanced data capture integration capabilities via REST API and web interfaces.
- Proven security: ABBYY FlexiCapture has native security features, related both to infrastructure and platform layers. The product is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2 certified and is suitably designed to meet the criteria for the security and confidentiality principles set forth in TSP Section 100; 2017 Trust Services Criteria for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy, (AICPA); and Trust Services Criteria.
- Scalability and enhanced performance: Scale both vertically and horizontally to support high volume and fast document processing scenarios. Control multi-server installations, distributed infrastructure, and operators. FlexiCapture's architecture can grow to meet your processing requirements.