The React SDK provides support for design systems based on React. The included code uses Material UI components instead of the standard Constellation design system.
The downloadable React SDK Guide contains installation details and additional information.
The SDK includes:
- ConstellationJS Engine to React bridge
- Sample integration of the React bridge with the Material UI design system
- DX components and presentation components that use the React-based bridge
- MediaCo sample Infinity application
- Documentation: SDK Guide, ConstellationJS Engine overview, component building instructions, and ConstellationJS API documentation
The examples provided in the SDK allow you to run an React-driven Pega Infinity application as embedded UI hosted by a customer Portal or a stand-alone-Portal. The Embedded use case is the most common use of the React SDK. The Embedded use case presents a Pega flow action running inside a non-Pega web application. The Portal use case presents the Pega portal UI for a Constellation-based Pega application.