Accelerate the development of of GIS/Esri capabilities in your Pega application.
Pega GIS/Esri Foundation Component provides a variety of capabilities to jump start the development and inclusion of GIS/Esri capabilities into a Pega application.
- Faster delivery of mapping capabilities
- Reviewed and approved design patterns of integration
- Ready to go assets for immediate use
- Faster implementation of mapping capability using the accelerator assets and defined design patterns.
- Extension to the Pega data model to support defining/storing spatial data for any object in Pega (case, data, operator, etc.)
- Support for spatial data exchange using GeoJSON format.
- Ready to go portal personalization widgets for embedding Esri web maps directly into a Pega portal.
- Configurable toggles to control how the Esri UI components are rendered (icons/colors/etc.)
Geospatial capabilities focusing on allowing GeoJSON exchange
- @baseclass extension for concrete Geo-Data objects that would store spatial data
- GeoJSON support (RFC 7946)
- GET/PUT APIs for accessing geospatial data in GeoJSON format
Esri specific capabilities and API connectors
- UI/Portal widgets and control for embedding Esri maps
- Work- extension for EsriMapState object to support the UI components
- Geocoding API connectors
- Placeholder for Esri specific functionality and implementation
Compatible withPega Platform
Last updatedJanuary 27, 2022
Product CapabilityData Integration