Most financial institutions have been facing challenges in contract remediation conduct during the industry-wide interbank lending-rate (IBOR) transition. The challenges include client outreach for all affected contracts (potentially thousands) and having a consistent workflow across product lines.
TCS uses a Pega-based framework - designed on embedded AI / natural language processing (NLP) and case management - to automate contracts repapering with recommended fallbacks and client outreach, along with a governance dashboard for tracking and analytics. This automated process eases the contract amendment cycle with better accuracy rates.
The framework has configurable client outreach processes, so it can integrate with any AI-based optical character recognition (OCR) product that the financial institution may already be using for the document ingestion process.
To augment the IBOR transition process, TCS offers advisory services, a comprehensive suite of cognitive solutions, and a Power BI-based dashboard to track the transition process when data is distributed across multiple systems.
- Integration with AI- and machine learning-based contract analysis model
- Contract repapering by mapping the fallback triggers across the products
- Email agreements repapered for client consents
- Interpretation of client email responses
- Communication strategies to address impacted parties
- Dashboard/real-time view of the transition state
Offering TypePackaged Service Offering