Application wizard error with Sales Automation application
Application Level is installed on the out-of-the-box Pega Sales Automation for Insurance (SAI) application. When building the Implementation layer application on the Application Level, the wizard displays an error.
The reference .pyApplicationGenerator.pyAccessgroupsToCreate(-1) is not valid. Reason: unexpected character '-' at position 47, expected subscript
Steps to Reproduce
- Build a new application on Pega SAI (select B2B and B2C as the Selling mode).
- Build a new Implementation on the application.
- Base it on the application created in Step 1.
- Select B2B and B2C for the Selling mode.
- Provide it an application name.
- Click Create application.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Apply the following hotfixes.
Additionally, associate the SAISample_SysAdmin operator with the CRMSAI:SysAdmin access group.
0% found this useful