Default locale value is not updated
pxReqLocale is set to en_US locale when the locale value at the operator level is blank.
pxReqLocale must be set to en_AU as the browser level.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a date property.
- Set the default locale as blank at the operator level.
- Check the pxRequestor page for pxReqLocale property.
- Run the flow to check the locale.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. As the value of pxreqLocale is set to en_US by default, the date format displays in US format (mm/dd/yyyy)
Perform the following local-change:
Update the time zone at browser level. The below is the precedence order followed in PRPC:
- System Level: Set the time zone on Windows workstation (use the Windows DateTime control panel to review or set time zones)
- Browser Level: In Internet Explorer, Click Internet Options > General Tab > Appearance Section > Languages. Set the language
- Operator Level (highest precedence): Operator ID > Localization > update the Default locale (pyUseLocale)
0% found this useful