Empty row gets added while removing the last item on grid
Deleting row in Repeat Grid and refresh of screen results in empty row to be added.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section with Repeat Grid.
2. Add icon to show a menu on click on the grid(Grid page list is data class).
3. On the menu add a delete icon, call the delete action and after the delete action, call an activity-1.4. Inside the activity-1, add a step to do Obj-Save on the current work object work page.
5. Launch the screen on user portal, add few data to Repeat grid then take the delete action for the last row, refresh the current screen
Actual behaviour: Empty row is added as last item on the grid.
A delete row action is followed by run activity. This approach is flawed as the Activity tries to run on the deleted row. This behavior is as per the design and we expect the page to be there if an Activity is configured to run on it.
Perform following local change:
2. Remove the run Activity action from the delete menu.
Published June 6, 2017 - Updated July 27, 2017