PRSecurityException: Unknown Application error on Mashup login
An application is accessed through a mashup. The page hosting the mashup is generated in an Angular 5 application. The Angular application performs lazy loading. PRSecurityException occurs when accessing the URL.
Error message in the log:
Unknown Application <AppName> (or) verify the environment variable "/Authentication/RedirectGuests" is set to false if you are using gateway.
Steps to Reproduce
- Access the required application through a mashup.
- Generate the page hosting the masuhp, in an Angular 5 application. The Angular application performs lazy loading.
- In Angular, load the DIV, for use by the Pega application, and the mashup scripts.
- Initiate the addGadget and doAction load are called as below after loading the above.
- In the mashup arguments, set the defer load to true. At this point, the browser requests the passivation activity.
The mashup requestor has a dependency on the Browser type requestor rule. The default access group selected in this requestor rule attempted to validate the application name passed from the mashup code.
Exception occurred when the application referred by the default access group did not match with the application name referred in the data-pega-applicationname mashup parameter.
Perform the following local-change:
- Update the Browser requestor type
- Select an access group that points to the required application.
0% found this useful