pyLabel for new cases are written to database in localized text
The pyLabel values for the new cases are written to the database in localized text. This results in display of case details in mixed languages when report definitions are run.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as a user with French locale and create a case
- Log in as a user with an English locale and create a case
- Run a report definition that includes the pyLabel field as the English user. pyLabel results display in both languages
- Query the database work table to confirm the data is written in different languages
The pyLabel property is set in the Work-.pyDefault data transform. This data transform is set using lookup function with a localized field value as the parameter. This sets the localized value to the pyLabel property.
Perform the following local change:
- Save-as a copy of the Work- pyDefault data transform rule in the application ruleset
- Change the Source which sets pyLabel as follows:
@lookup("pyLabel", "Rule-Obj-Class", "pyClassName", primary.pxObjClass, "",".pyCaption")
@lookup("pyLabel", "Rule-Obj-Class", "pyClassName", primary.pxObjClass, "","")
0% found this useful