Secured REST Connector with provided key/truststores fail
Connecting to a HTTPS REST Connector fails with SSLPeerUnverifiedException. This occurs despite having provided keystore and truststore information in the Rule form.
HTTP connect execution failure: peer not authenticated - javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure a REST Connector over HTTPS.
2. Provide a keystore and truststore in the Rule-Connect-REST ruleform.
3. Attempt to connect.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The issue resolves with the following local-change:
1. Include the section Rule-Connect-.pzSSLConfiguration in Rule-Connect-REST.pyService
2. Alter pyInvokeRESTConnector activity, Step 4
3. Replace String protocol = "SSL"; with String protocol = stepPage.getString("pySSLProtocolVersion");