There is no close button on the modal window
The pyCaseTools that hosts a Related link is configured in out-of-the-box pyCaseAssets section. The modal dialog that appears on screen on clicking the Related link does not contain the close button (X) on the top right corner of the modal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include pyCaseAssets section on the work object harness.
- At runtime, click the Related link.
The pyModalTemplate is overridden by Pega Customer Service application for use in Dialog management and modified. Since this section is a py, it is designed to be overridden. For a different behavior, override the PegaAppCA version and update it as per requirement.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save pyModalTemplate into the application ruleset with a different name
- Ensure that this rule includes pzModalClose
- Check the override default modal template option and specify the template name defined in Step 1
0% found this useful