Validation error message is removed from the page
Validation error message is removed from the page after the Finish assignment is performed.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the screen flow, generate an error message.
- Click the Next button which has an OnClick 'FinishAssignment'. After clicking the button, the error message is cleared from the page and the flow navigates to the new page.
FinishAssignment submits all the documents and refreshes the current tab. Hence, the page errors are cleared.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a Wrapper activity and add a Validation step on the first line. In the Validation step, add the below line of code:
If this is true, exit the activity.
- In Step 2 of the Wrapper activity create a FinishAssignment call.
- Configure a Refresh this Section on click of a button.
- Pass this Wrapper activity to the parameter.
- Check the 'Disable submit on refresh' option.