Validation messages on hover are not displayed in iPAD
Error messages in the Repeat grid layout are not displayed on hover in iPAD, but they are displayed in computer.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Repeating Grid layout that consists of three or more properties in a row.
2. Mark two of them as mandatory (custom side validation).
3. On perform harness Display option tab, the field level errors is set to As image with tooltip.
The root cause for this issue is the non-availability of mouse pointer in mobile devices or iPADs.
Perform the local-changes given below.
1. Create a Circumstance Template using the property pxRequestor.pyIsMobile.
2. Create a Circumstance Definition, and add True if pyIsMobile.
3. Save the Perform harness as Specialize by circumstance, and provide the template created earlier.
4. Change the drop-down Field-level errors in Display Options tab to As full error text, and save.
5. Run the use case in iPAD to see if the messages are displayed on top of the fields.
0% found this useful