Innovate your business and leave the rest to us
Pega Cloud® subscription offers state-of-the-art, flexible, and scalable cloud services. Using Pega Cloud® helps you reduce time to market, improve planning and cost efficiency, and ensure enterprise-grade security for your business.
Find essential training and documentation to run and manage Pega applications on Pega Cloud.
Get recommended resources for Pega Cloud in Pega Documentation .
Ask questions or join discussions in Pega Support Center to find support for Pega Cloud.
When provisioning of the Pega Cloud environments is complete, Pega sends a Welcome email to the Support Contact Administrator containing the URLs and credentials for accessing the Cloud environments.
If you do not know who the Support Contact Administrator is, please contact your Pega Account Executive.
In order to access MSP:
- You need to register with your company email address.
- The Support Contact Administrator must assign you one or more roles. (The Support Contact Administrator was specified in the Pega Cloud supply agreement. Please contact your Pega Account Executive to determine who has been assigned the Support Contact Administrator role.)
- You must authenticate in Pega Community (https://community.pega.com/) and then access the MSP through the link https://msp.pega.com.
- In the MSP, you will have access based on the role you were assigned by the Support Contact Administrator.
When provisioning of the Pega Cloud environments is completed, Pega sends a Welcome email to the Support Contact Administrator containing the URLs and credentials for accessing the Cloud environments.
- The Support Contact Administrator must register on https://community.pega.com/ with the same email domain on which they received the Welcome email.
- After registering, the Support Contact Administrator must go to https://msp.pega.com to create users and assign one or more roles to each user. See the instructions for this process here.
If you did not receive a Welcome email, please contact your Pega Account Executive.
If your Pega Cloud subscription includes Pega Cloud Secure Connect, open a CC (Cloud Change) Support case in My Support Portal to initiate a connectivity setup with a Pega Global Client Support engagement.
If your Pega Cloud subscription still includes a VPN connectivity option (now a legacy option), open a CC Support case to set up a new VPN.
NOTE: Clients using VPNs should review the Pega Cloud end-of-support policy for legacy connectivity options. For details, see Change of support for connectivity options.