- Run the coverage to dynamically fetch the list of Data Pages used during execution of any use case in Interaction Portal.
- The coverage results displays information of individual Data Page's class, application, ruleset, scope, usage and parameters. The mandatory parameters are appended with an asterisk (*) symbol.
- Ability to filter results to show Data Pages that are required to be implemented. This includes all data pages that are not marked as 'Final'.
- Checks the Data Pages existence in clipboard when the coverage is stopped and marks it as active or inactive.
- Helps improve the application performance by identifying redundant Data Pages which can be avoided and identifying Data Pages that needs to be cleared from clipboard after completing the use case.
- Displays the list of threads in which the Data Pages exists in clipboard when hovered on the active image in the last column.
- Ability to export the results into an excel sheet along with additional information like ruleset version, description.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.5 Pega Customer Service
Product OwnerPreethi B
Last updatedNovember 15, 2021
Product CapabilityData Integration Enterprise Application Development Performance Updates