MuleSoft enables you to transform your business with an application network.
The MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a streamlined network that uses APIs to connect your company’s applications, data, and devices. It allows organizations to innovate faster, create better customer experiences, and outpace the competition.
Connectors make it easy to connect to the most common data sources, whether it be protocols, file systems, or web based APIs. With hundreds of connectors to choose from, Anypoint Exchange makes it easy to search for, and get, the latest MuleSoft tested connector for the data source, application, or device you’re connecting to.
Mule is the runtime engine of Anypoint Platform. It is the industry's only unified platform that combines data and application integration across legacy systems, SaaS applications, and APIs with hybrid deployment options for maximum flexibility.
- Single runtime deployable in the cloud or on-premises
- Enables SOA, ESB patterns, SaaS connectivity, API management and microservices
- Open architecture supports common standards and new technologies
- Extensible to SOAP or REST, JMS or AMQP, AS400 or IoT
- Compose in real-time, connect in batch, or do both if required
- Map and transform data with highly maintainable and reusable DataWeave code
You must have a valid MuleSoft Licence in order to use this component.
Visit MuleSofts Anypoint Exchange for more information.