Pega Robotics Studio Adapter Conversion
Microsoft's legacy web browser, Internet Explorer - IE 11, will stop getting service support from Microsoft and the Pega Robotics Studio.
Our accelerator is created to migrate existing IE web adapters into universal web adapters. It works for any version of Pega Robotics Studio V19.1 and comes in two forms: executable file and Pega robotic runtime.
With just a click, the accelerator converts the existing IE web adapter and reference automations into a universal web adapter - without having to create a universal web adapter from scratch.
- Easy and quick way to convert/migrate the IE web adapter into a universal web adapter with a single click
- Converts and replaces controls on the go except for HTML Table designer controls
- No need to have a specific version of Robotic Studio
- works for all robotics processes that were developed in any subversions of Robotic Studio V19.1
- Reduces effort and time to manually create universal web adapter by 50%
- Very effective for simple, medium and low complex processes
- Can also be used as an analyzer tool that provides insights about successful conversion of controls and failure percentage before any decision can be taken by the customer
- Industry: Financial Services
- Pega Version compatibility: 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7
Offering TypePackaged Service Offering
Published OnFebruary 23, 2023