The AccessGroup page is unavailable for the offline user
The unavailability of the AccessGroup page for the offline user results in the following issues:
- The 'AccessGroup.pyIsOfflinable = false' condition returns true
- An incorrect dynamic layout is picked up
- The Edit functionality does not work
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure two dynamic layouts with the below visibility conditions:
AccessGroup.pyIsOfflinable = true (for Offline check)
AccessGroup.pyIsOfflinable = false (for Online check)
- Check the 'Run Visibility Condition on Client' check box
- Log in to mobile application as offline and check for the Access Group in cache
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The AccessGroup page is not packaged for offline.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Use pxRequestor.pzIsOfflineEnabled to check the offline enable criteria.
Published April 27, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.