Activate direct deployment revision is not working
When trying to "Activate" a Direct Deploy Revision, an error message is presented on the screen.
• ** .pyActivatedAccessGroupsList(1).pyDevelopRuleSet: This RuleSet is not listed among the Application and/or RuleSets on the front tab of this form.
• .pyActivatedAccessGroupsList(2).pyDevelopRuleSet: This RuleSet is not listed among the Application and/or RuleSets on the front tab of this form
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an Application Overlay.
- Create a Direct Deploy Revision.
- Submit the Change Request.
- Submit the Revision.
- Activate the Revision. Error message presented on the screen.
The "Activate" process is just supposed to update the referenced AccessGroups in order to add a new "Production" ruleset corresponding to the new Revision:
Before doing this, the system will validate said AccessGroups and this is where the reported error messages were generated. Some of those AccessGroups were not having the expected "Design Time" ruleset related to the original "Application Overlay" ruleset definition:
A local change has been applied. The existing AccessGroups have been updated in order to pass validation.
For regular revision, system architects will activate by importing the jar in Production, Direct Deployment is generally for making changes directly in Production, it only supports decision data rules.
In Direct Deployment, the activation happens from revision itself, so it directly activate the revision to selected access groups.
Published October 6, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.