Adaptive model records duplicate learning
Two adaptive models, TestModel2 and TestModel3 are present in the system. The TestModel2 and TestModel3 adaptive models are similar except that in the TestModel3 adaptive model, the offer Keycode is additionally added as the model identifier on the Context tab. User includes both the adaptive models in the strategy to create the scoring models. While capturing a response, the entry is correct in the Interaction History (IH), the TestModel3 model has the correct learning but the TestModel2 adaptive model has the learning twice.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create TestModel2 and TestModel3 adaptive models
- Create the ExecuteDF data flow and include Executestrategy in it
- Include both the adaptive models in Executestrategy
- Run the DF such that scoring models are created
- Create the CaptureDF data flow and include Capturestrategy in it
- Include the destination as pxAdaptiveAnalytics in the CaptureDF data flow
- Set the outcome of the adaptive model in Capturestrategy
- Run the data flow
- Open the Model Management landing page. Two responses are captured for the TestModel2 adaptive model
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Upgrade to Pega 8.3.1.
Published December 2, 2021
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.