Add Node button disabled in Decisioning Services landing page
The Add Node button is disabled in the Decisioning Services landing page. This occurs in systems where the Production level is greater than three.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that the Production level of the system is greater than three.
- Log in to the application.
- Navigate to Designer Studio > Decisioning > Infrastructure > Services. The Add Node button is disabled.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Perform either of the following local-changes,
- Use the NodeType Java System Property to enable Add Node button. This specifies the services that must start on that node (for example, -DNodeType=DDS).
- Save the pyAddEnabled When rule (of Data-Decision-Service class) in the application ruleset. Remove the pyIsProductionNode When rule which evaluates to false.
Published October 12, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.