ADM /VBD Reporting not working with Pega 7.2.1
Visual Business Director (VBD) reporting functionality not working with Pega 7.2.1 upgrade.
Adaptive Decision Manager (ADM) is configured as a External node and ADM Updates based on the Adaptive Models management, last 5 responses are working.
But ADM Reporting and VBD reports do not work though VBD nodes are in NORMAL state. Also the UpdateAdaptiveModels and ADM Snapshot agents are up and running.
Steps to Reproduce1. Try updating the ADM reporting data from the ADM Monitoring LP.
2. Launch VBD Planner to view the 'Actuals' data.
Root CauseInconsistent D-Node infrastructure.
Following are the reasons for the issue:
1. Many of the VBD nodes were in the Joining state for a very long time and did not provide an option to re-start from the Execute menu.2. The ADMSnapshot agent was running on multiple nodes.
3. The KPI definitions were referring to incorrect outcome values.
Perform the following local change steps:1. Add all the DDS, ADM, Data Flow and VBD service nodes one after the other after clearing the cassandra data directory and re-starting all the nodes.
2. Ensure that the ADMSnapshot Agent should run only on one node and UpdateAdaptiveModel Agent should run on all nodes.
3. Correct the KPI definition to use the matching outcome values as in the Interaction History.
Published January 4, 2017 - Updated January 11, 2017