‘Advanced View’ button closes in History or Attachment window
On the History and Attachment window, when user clicks on Advanced View button, window is getting closed.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Login to the application.
2) Open any case.
3) Click on History and attachment icon.
4) Try to click on Advanced view button present on the popup window.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in customer application code/rules.
After installing the HFIX-21191, the functions are not regenerated properly for RULE-UTILITY-FUNCTION HARNESS GENERATEBUTTON--(CLIPBOARDPROPERTY,STRING,BOOLEAN,INT,BOOLEAN) and hence changes are not applied properly.
This issue is resolved through the following local-change:
1. Do a "Revalidate and Save" of HistoryAndAttachment harness.
2. Regenerate the functions for RULE-UTILITY-FUNCTION HARNESS GENERATEBUTTON--(CLIPBOARDPROPERTY,STRING,BOOLEAN,INT,BOOLEAN)
Published June 12, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.