After transfer with multiple open tasks only 1 open task remains
On opening multiple Interaction tasks (incomplete) and performing a warm transfer (voice + data) on one of the tasks, the Interaction Portal lists only one open task in the list.
When multiple closed tasks (completed or canceled) exist on the case while transferring the call, all the closed tasks are still open.
The missing service case is in the CSR's worklist and the transfer is performed through the Interaction portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start a call with Agent 1.
- Agent 1 starts an intent task but does not complete it.
- While the task is open, Agent 1 starts a new task and does not complete it.
- Agent 1 performs a warm transfer (using the Customer Service transfer button) to Agent 2.
- Agent 2 accepts the call.
- Agent 1 hands off the call.
- Agent 2 accepts the case.
- Agent 2 views only one open intent task.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here's the explanation for the reported behavior:
After multiple Task items are added, the items are listed in CPMServiceCaseRecent. However, the items are not in the active Opened state until the items are clicked.
The items are transferred only when the state is Active or Opened. The remaining queued items are not transferred.
0% found this useful