Agile Studio URL is not saved
When integrating the user application with Agile Studio, the Agile Studio URL is not saved in the Application rule. On reopening the Application rule and clicking the 'Configure integration', the configurations made are not present.
When configuring the Integration in a different environment, error occurs stating that the URL is invalid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Application rule.
- On the 'Integration and Security' tab, click 'Configure integration'.
- Set the URL and configurations.
- Click Connect.
- Save the Application rule.
- Close the Application rule.
- Reopen the Application rule.
- Click 'Configure integration' on the 'Integration and Security' tab.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment: pyProjectManagementEnabled property was set to true.
The error in the second system occurred because the password set for the AS_RESTOper was incorrect.
Perform the following local-change:
If the pyProjectManagementEnabled property is set to true,
- Write an activity to open the Application rule.
- Set the pyProjectManagementEnabled to false.
- Modify the AS_RESTOper password in Agile Studio.
- Update the PM_AgileStudio_AuthProfile rules in the Dev and Staging systems.
0% found this useful