Alignment Issue in Menu Control due to Scroll Bar
User has a ‘New’ button which is configured with the Navigation rule which displays menu on click of the button.
When the Horizontal Scroll Bar is present at the Right Side the menu is not getting displayed in the desired position, when clicking on the ‘New’ button.
But when the horizontal scroll bar is at left and user clicks on 'New' button then it works fine as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section with few no of fields so that a horizontal scroll bar comes.
2. In that section configure a button to right side and on click of this button a modal dialog should open.
3. In the modal dialog create a button with onclick open Menu Item action.
4. While the menu items are displaying scroll the horizontal scrollbar present at parent body.
5. Observe that menuitem list panel is moving.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The new CSS based modal has position fixed but the templatized menu is absolute hence the menu scrolls along with the document.
Also user has not upgraded to new menu controls and included older version of jquery in treenavigation harness.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change steps:
- Upgrade old menu to new menu rule and remove the older version of jquer.
- Then install Hfix-25760 to resolve the issue.
0% found this useful