Allowing user action in disabled mode
User can sometimes trigger events by repeatedly clicking the controls on supposedly disabled properties.
OnChange action is getting called for the user input even it is in disabled mode
Steps to Reproduce
1.Create a text property and give two values in local list under display and validation.
2. In the UI level mark it as radio button property.
3. Add an event and action for this property . Event: OnChange and Action:Refresh
4. Define two more text properties to display based on the above property selection
5. Give disable condition for all these properties
6. Try double click on radiobutton property when it is in disabled mode
Browser issue: IE is allowing disabled property events to be triggered.
Set "When-Active" condition on action of even. This prevents the action to be called when the associated property is in disabled mode.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.