App Express is creating a set of unwanted class groups for CPMHC
Developers notice that when using application express to build an application off of CPMHCSuper 7.12 that two unexpected class groups are created Grp1 & Grp2 .
This is a concern for the following reasons:
1. Case to Sub-Cases relationships cannot span two tables
2. Confusing hierarchy for the developers
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use application express to generate an application on CPMHCSuper
2. Use the defaults through-out the process
3. Review the Application Explorer when the process is complete
The root cause for this issue is that CPMHCSuper 7.12 conatins two classgroups PegaCA-Work and PegaCPMHC-Work which the application accelerator includes in the new application in separate class groups as described in the pdn article: https://pdn.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v71/procomhelpmain.htm#tools/basicappaccelerator/basicappaccelerator.htm?Highlight=%22default%20class%20group%22
The business need is met by a refactor to the class groups: Moving the cases into the single classgroup level
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.