Application does not display in landscape orientation
In the Pega custom iOS application on Pega Mobile Express, the application does not display in landscape orientation on rotating the iPhone sideways.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the application on the iPhone.
- Rotate to landscape orientation. The content is not rotated.
A software use or operation error.
By default, landscape orientation is blocked on iPhone.
Perform the following local-change:
- Set the container.ios.supportedIPhoneScreenOrientations property in the Custom.properties file.
- Uploaded the file by setting the below landscape values,
This file must be present in the root directory of the assets.zip file.
- Rebuild the iOS Application Package (IAP) after uploading the zip file.