Application performance degrades on modifying build for iOS
The application performance degrades on modifying the build for iOS while working on a mobile application. The 'Downloading in progress' message displays on the mobile build landing page though the download is not in progress.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to the mobile build landing page
- Restart the system with a clear cache. The 'Downloading in progress' message still displays
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change :
- Open pzMobileApplicationPlatformHCBuild
- Locate the Cancel Build field
- Change the visibility to 'Always' and 'Save'
- Log off and Relogin. The new version of the rule displays
- Select 'Cancel Build'. User must be able to rebuild or download the existing apk
Published May 11, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.