Assignment title disappears on screen flow in modal
In the screen flow developer can add customize pyCaption to display step names according to business requirement. If one step has repeating grid with expandable edit section, this results in no caption for the next step. Non-customized caption is seen when returned to the step with the Grid.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a screen flow with three steps.
2. Add grid repeat layout with flow action in row details of second step.
3. Call flow on modal window.
4. Add new item in the second step.
5. Go to third step. Look at the title.
6. Go back to Step 2, and see non-customized title.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
The "FlowInModal" parameter for all AJAX requests is missing to be used later in pzModalTitle Fragment to not use newModalPage clipboard page when flow is launched in modal.
Published May 21, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.