Attaching note or file displays Status Good message on wrap up
SummaryWhen trying to wrap up an Interaction, a Status Good message is displayed instead of the wrap up section. The issue occurs when trying to wrap up an Interaction after attaching a note or file to a different Interaction.
Error MessagesStatus Good
The Operation completed successfully, but returned no content
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the CSR portal and create a new Interaction.
- Open a recent Interaction from the Recent Interactions and choose Open Service Items on the member tab.
- In the new window click on the paperclip icon (middle icon on right side).
- Under attachments select the New dropdown and choose note.
- Enter info for subject, note and category. Then click OK.
- Close out of the two pop up windows.
- Double click wrap up on the original Interaction.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
With HFix-4554 installed, the newAssignPage is inadvertently removed from the primary Interaction. The second Interaction should be opened on a new thread.
ResolutionFor base CPM, apply HFix-29561. If using CPM HC, contact Pega Support for the local change code from SE-29809.
Published October 4, 2016 - Updated October 21, 2016