Audit History message is not getting localized
In Pega Claims for Insurance (PCI), Audit History messages are not getting translated to Japanese even after importing Japanese pack.
Below is the message which was not getting localized:
"Child case Special Investigation Unit SIU-2403 has been manually".
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch Case Manager 7 Portal.
2. Click On Create >Notice Of Loss-Personal Auto.
3. Select 3/5/2014 (What is is the date and time of loss? field) specifically.
4. Select Insured for (What's the caller role in this loss?).
5. Type First Name: Natalie Last Name:Song.
6. Click On Next and Select Policy>Finish.
7. Select Skip Duplicate FNOL Selection>Finish.
8. Observe the process the case by providing random values till Submit.
9. Click Submit
10. Click Open Claim File.
11. Go to Audit Tab.
12 .Observe the below message:
"Child case Special Investigation Unit SIU-193 has been automatically instantiated" is not localized. (this message is of (CF-14))
Upon Analysis, one could observe that the message is coming from the activity rule ADDCOVEREDWORK (step 26) of class Work- and RS:Pega-ProcessEngine:07-10-17.
In the 26th step the whole message ""Child case "+.pyLabel +" "+ .pyID +" has been " +param.InstantiationMode +" instantiated"" is set to a parameter that is, param.InsAudit and passed to the AddHistory activity rule.
And in the AddHistory activity rule, there is no value set for Categoty and MessageKey field.
Basically, there is no proper code for localizing the message in the activity rule:ADDCOVEREDWORK and also no field value available for the same.
As part of the HFix:
1. Adding localization code in the step 26 of the activity rule ADDCOVEREDWORK.
2. Created pyHistoryMemo field value ChildCaseInsAudit for the message which is referred in the activity rule ADDCOVEREDWORK(step 26).
Published February 22, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.