Autocomplete no longer functional
On applying autocomplete with data source as the data page on the SolutionPatchAutoComplete section, data does not display on the UI even when the D_AllActivePatchs data page is not empty.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure the SolutionCreationSection section in the MX-FW-CSFW-Work-Solution class. This class invokes the SolutionRelease section in the MX-FW-CSFW-Work-Case class. The SolutionRelease calls the SolutionPatchAutoComplete section in the same MX-FW-CSFW-Work-Case class.
- Create a Case where in the SolutionCreationSection section an autocomplete is configured.
- Spawn a child case where another section refers the above section with autocomplete.
- Enter values in the child autocomplete section.
The Auto complete control was configured in the table mode. This styling may prevent the returned result from displaying in the autocomplete result set, especially when the returned result is large.
The autocomplete styling is enhanced to improve performance. Thus, table mode display can hamper performance.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use List based autocomplete instead of table.
- Uncheck the Allow free form text option in the Presentation tab.
- Check the Allow scrolling for more results checkbox in the Presentation tab.