Automation testing does not capture incorrect button actions
Automation testing wizard does not capture the incorrect checkbox and button actions. This occurs while recording Scenario testing inside the Pega application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a few checkbox and button controls
- Click Automation testing > Create a new test case
- Click the checkbox and button controls
A software use or operation error.
The test IDs generated for the controls are not unique. As a result, the events do not get captured by the Automation testing wizard.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Open the control properties
- Navigate to the General tab
- Click the Generate Test ID button and save the control
0% found this useful