BIX extract fails due to missing table name
When generating the Data Definition Language (DDL) for the Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) extract, the table name does not display though it is filled in the extract rule. Hence, the extract fails when it connects to the external database and inserts records.
This occurs when there are two levels of embedded pages in the parent pages.
Table doesn't exist in target Database
Steps to Reproduce
- Generate the DDL for the full work item.
- Create the DDL. Table name is missing only for the work item which is in the top level table.
- Create the DDL in the destination schema.
- Create the JDBC connection pool in the WebSphere.
- Run the extract for the work item. Extract fails due to the missing table name.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful