Blank Date fields populate with 01/01/1970 on creating new work
On creating a new work object through integration services (Service Email or Service SOAP), the blank Date fields are populated with 01/01/1970.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a work object with any one of the Integration services (Service SOAP or Service Email)
- Map the Date and DateTime field on the XML Stream and Parse XML
- Run the flow. The blank date fields default to 01/01/1970
This is an expected behavior if the Date field is empty.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Add the below Dynamic System Setting:
Owning Ruleset Setting Purpose Pega-IntegrationEngine disableEpochDate Pega-IntegrationEngine disableEpochDateTime
- Add the XSD Base Type as 'dateTime' for the DateTime property field on XML Stream and Parse XML and for Date property as 'date'
Published August 31, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.