BPEL Import yields code compilation error
When using the Rule From File wizard to import a BPEL 1.1 process flow into Pega 7.1.7, a Java compilation error appears which prevents the wizard from proceeding.
Harvest Tasks in the event that harvesting causes multiple rules:** ** Test compilation failed: ......... flowInterestPage cannot be resolved
There are no relevant errors in the PegaRULES logfile.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start the Rule From File wizard
2. Select "Yes" we know what type of rule we're importing
3. Select "Flow" as the rule type
4. Enter relevant values for rule name, ruleset, ruleset version, applies to class
5. Select the BPEL file from the file system and choose "BPEL 1.1" from the list of types to import, and submit the form
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. Enhancement to the product.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
The solution is to fix the PublicToInternalFlow.XSL to add an otherwise for the SubFlowProcess.Also to generate the Connectors for <FLOW> tag by modifying the BPELToMultiExternal.xsl to generate connectors in the Generic way if there are no <links> tags.Also modified the processInternalFlowXML function to calculate the coordinates for the shapes generated.
0% found this useful