Built-in button click is not working in iPad (portrait mode)
The built-in button click is not working in iPad (portrait mode) in iOS 7.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a button.
- Create a flow action and flow using the above section.
- Run the flow through IAC.
- Click the button while in portrait mode in iPad using iOS7.
- The button does not respond as expected.
The issue is with the button CSS configurations.
Perform this local change:
- Add the float-button class to the Buttons.
- Add the float-button CSS rule with float:left.
0% found this useful