Bulk action pyFilter value not getting set for Workbasket filter
SummaryWhen using the Bulk actions functionality, pyFilter values are not getting set intermittently.
When choosing the value from a drop-down, the pyFilter value does not reflect the value chosen from the list.
It works for the first few times and later when the filter value is changed, the value does not get picked up.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Bulk Actions screen and select ‘Process’. A new screen will be displayed with filter options.
- Select ‘Case Type’ as “is Any” and in the next filter select “Assigned to Workbasket’ and in filter value provide a valid workbasket name in the filter value and click on the ‘Filter Cases’ button, all the cases assigned to that workbasket will be displayed.
- Repeat the step 2 few times changing the Workbasket value successively.
- Intermittently the filtered list is not shown for the Workbasket selected.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rulesThe AutoComplete control used in the "pyDisplayPropertyTypeInBulkProcessSpl" in Pega 7.1.9 is deprecated control.
So, whenever there is RHS change in the Filter conditions, a few values are missing.
ResolutionNote: The issue is resolved in Pega 7.2.2.
Perform the following local-change step for Pega 7.1.9:
- Save the Embed-FCondition.pzGetAssignedToBasketList activity as GetAssignedToBasketList in the application and comment out the step 4.
- Change the deprecated AutoComplete control ( in the layout 3) used in the "pyDisplayPropertyTypeInBulkProcessSpl" section to new pxAutoComplete control.
- Use the Same configuration as the deprecated AutoComplete control to populate the results, and refer the new activity "GetAssignedToBasketList" in the run activity.
Published May 26, 2017 - Updated July 11, 2017