Bulk Processing filter condition lost
When using the out of the box Bulk Processing area, if a user clicks on the ‘Select Action’ menu after filtering a column on the list of assignments, the list results refreshes again and reverts back to the unfiltered state.
Although the selected items of the list remains selected, the list returns to its previous state as it was before column filtering was done.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to bulk action process.
- Do column filtering on the list.
- Select few items from the filtered list.
- Click on ‘Select Action’ to perform on the selected items and see that the list is refreshed.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This is an existing issue, the fix is made in a later version. The refresh conditions are incorrect. On click of the 'Select Action' button in the "pzBulkProcessingActionSection" section, the pzBulkProcessingResultsWrapper section is refreshed . It should refresh pzBulkProcessingCheckbox.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Save As’ the @baseclass.pyBulkProcessingSearch (‘available’ rule) to application ruleset.
By default the @baseclass.pzBulkProcessingActionSection section is included in the Layout 3.
- Save the @baseclass.pzBulkProcessingActionSection section into application ruleset in another name (BulkProcessingActionSection) and include it instead of the pzBulkProcessingActionSection section in the @baseclass.pyBulkProcessingSearch.
- Change the BulkProcessingActionSection section so that the ‘Select Action’ button’s action set should refresh the section @baseclass.pzBulkProcessingCheckbox.
Published February 8, 2017 - Updated February 23, 2017