The calendar popup is not displaying in the right place
User has Grid with a large number of entries.
The Grid has a button, on click of the button user is opening up a modal dialog, using the edit master detail option in the grid ).
This modal dialog has a button which further calls a local action ( Target =Overlay ). The Overlay has a Date Picker.When the date picker popup menu is opened it is not placed on the correct place of the screen.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a grid with a large number of rows.
2. Configure a button at the bottom of the grid. On click of the Button, launch a modal dialog.
3. Configure a button in the modal dialog, this would call an Overlay. In the above screen " ClickToOpenOverlay" would open an overlay.
4. Configure a datecontrol in the section that the Overlay renders.
5. Click on the DateTime control and there is no calendar pop-over.
The behavior is observed when the initially screen has a large number of results.
The same behavior works fine when the button is placed on top of the initial grid screen.
If center overlay is present for the local action in which datetime control is present, position is incorrectly calculated for date time pop-over.
Removing Center Overlay fixes the issue.
Note : To fix the issue for center overlay, changes are critical and needs lot of testing.
The issue will be addressed in latest release with proper testing. Hence this fix to center overlay was not provided.