Call Back Notification not fired after Subscribing the Event
Call Back Event not fired after Subscribing the Event to Display real time message to client.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Notification Channel:
2. Create Activity to publish Notification:
3. Create section to Subscribe Notification and add call back to trigger Activity on receiving Notification.
User was trying to run the activity first, then run the flow that does the call back.
The issue here is the Flow or Flow actions does not know when there was a change in property (which is done by activity).
Another example of Use case:
1. Configure a Checkbox property, so on click of the Checkbox, run the activity that would have a "Publish-Notification" method.
2. Also, below the checkbox, include a Dynamic Layout.
3. Add a Visible condition in Dynamic Layout, Display the section when checkbox property is "True".
This way both events are happening in sequence and the call back is triggered.