Call disconnections hangs
Similar to http://pdn.pega.com/node/321896 (SA-12393), the CTI Links lock and causes the system to hang when the CSR tries to log out of the softphone.
Version of Avaya's implementation of JTAPI is 188.8.131.524
PegaCALL Engine in version 184.108.40.2067
Steps to Reproduce
1. Agent was logged in AIC and Available
2. Login through softphone on Pega
3. Call comes in and line turns red then green and then interaction starts
4. Finish Interaction in CPM
5. Click on Hangup in softphone. Phone hangs up in Avaya AIC and handset but line stays green in softphone.
Perform the following local-change:
There are 2 possible solutions to this problem.
- Upgrade AES (CTI) server to a 6.x release and update the Avaya JTAPI SDK to 6.x (suggest the latest 6.x versions that are compatible with the rest of their Avaya infrastructure).
- Use the Avaya 6.3 SDK with their current AES 5.2. This is documented in the CPM Installation Guide.
Either approach would require additional testing with PegaCALL and Avaya integration.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.