'cancel' on 'repair corr' deletes the entire correspondence flow
When a correspondence is sent for Repair and the user starts the repair process and cancels it, a Complete message or Repair correspondence option does not display. Instead, a 'Create correspondence’ assignment displays which fails due to 'Abandon correspondence'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in and create a Payment or a Cheque case.
- Click the Action button and select Create correspondence.
- Select all necessary fields and set the message type as MT199. Click Submit.
- Check Yes for the tickler and enter the fields. Click Submit.
- Log out from Originator. Log in as a Verifier who can search for the case ID.
- From the Actions, select Repair. Click Submit.
- Log out from the Verifier.
- Log in with originator ID.
- Search for a case ID.
- Click Begin Correspondence. Click Submit for the complete message.
- Click Cancel.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
There is no option to return to the Repair stage from the Abandon correspondence screen after closing the case and open it.